5 Year Unlimited KM Warranty*
5 Year Roadside Assistance**
PEUGEOT BOXER VAN
PEUGEOT BOXER VAN – FOR THE DAY AHEAD
PEUGEOT Boxer Van has been designed to deliver outstanding productivity & versatility for when you have a big job to do – with everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
The PEUGEOT Boxer Van comes in a single variant – the Long Wheel Base Boxer PRO.
- 13m3 Cargo Bay *
- 1.6T Payload & 2.5T Towing Capacities
- 121Kw/370Nm Turbo Diesel Engine
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Passenger Side Slide Door
With 2.2L HDi common rail diesel engine
* Cargo bay dimensions quoted at maximum length, and are provided for guidance only. The cargo bay is an asymmetric shape and dimensions are therefore variable. Customers must check critical dimension requirements by measuring vehicle.
A PEUGEOT BOXER FOR EVERY JOB
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING
Inside, the Boxer cabin seats three people comfortably upfront, with generous cabin storage throughout including a dash tray, multiple pockets, an overhead shelf and three cup holders.
Pro Long Manual
When productivity is your priority, Boxer PRO is the big van for you.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Forward Collision Warning system
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Driver and passenger front airbags
- Reverse Camera & rear sensors
- Bluetooth handsfree & media streaming
- Air conditioning
- Passenger side sliding door
- Three front seats
- 13m3 Cargo bay space1
- 1.55T payload & 2.5T towing capacities
- 5 Year/200,000km Warranty
- 12 Month/20,000km service intervals
1Cargo bay dimensions quoted at maximum length, and are provided for guidance only. The cargo bay is an asymmetric shape and dimensions are therefore variable. Customers must check critical dimension requirements by measuring vehicle.
DIMENSIONS OF THE PEUGEOT BOXER
PEUGEOT BOXER EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS
The panel van for pros.
- Length: 5,998mm
- Width: 2,254mm with mirrors
- Height: 2,522mm
INNOVATION AT THE SERVICE OF EXCELLENCE AND EMOTION
The clear, 9” capacitive colour touch-screen is your portal to a host of convenient and entertaining functions, designed to make even work trips more enjoyable.
With the navigation system and its 9-inch touchscreen, take advantage of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay™ * compatibility to use your smartphone applications directly on the touchscreen of your PEUGEOT Boxer. Connect up to 2 phones simultaneously via Bluetooth®. You can save the vehicle dimensions in the navigation system to avoid any size-restricted roads.
* Compatible Apple® or Android™ device required
PEUGEOT FLEET FOR ALL BUSINESS TYPES
PEUGEOT Fleet can offer your business a variety of vehicle solutions depending on the size of your business, your industry and your unique needs. From our highly respected range of commercial vans, to large or compact passenger vehicles and robust SUVs. Talk to our Fleet Team about the PEUGEOT that is right for your business.
OWNERSHIP MADE EASY
SERVICE AND WARRANTY
There are a several ownership benefits and additional services available within the PEUGEOT network. These benefits aim to keep your van and business running optimally, and efficiently.
1. Subject to terms and conditions
2. 5 Year/ 200,000 km Warranty on PEUGEOT commercial vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions.
ROADSIDE AND FINANCE
- 5 Year Roadside Assist on PEUGEOT commercial vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions.
- Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Finance is provided by IFSA Pty Ltd ABN 39 651 319 774 trading as Peugeot Financial Services, managed by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence 483211. Available at participating PEUGEOT Financial Services Retailers only.
KEEPING ITS LOOKS
Boxer’s long wheelbase delivers a flexible and customisable cargo space, which is 3.7m long at floor height. Together with a 1.9m internal roof height, Boxer offers up a cavernous cargo capacity of up to 13m3 and a towing capacity of up to 2.5T. Inside the full steel bulkhead keeps you and your load separate, while an innovative opening window allows for airflow front to back – particularly useful if you’re carrying temperature sensitive goods.
Get all the advantages of a full warranty when you buy a new PEUGEOT, with manufacturing, paintwork and perforation defects all covered.
Take advantage of PEUGEOT Roadside Assistance if your vehicle is immobilised (due to a breakdown or accident). You will be taken care of in the event of a breakdown or if your car is towed.
By choosing to pre-pay for your scheduled PEUGEOT services, you can bundle the service costs into your new car purchase. It's easy, flexible and affordable.